1. Definition and functions of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s equipment when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User .
2. Types of cookies that this Website can use.
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Owner and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
• Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
• Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website.
• Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: They are those that, when well processed by the Owner or by third parties, allow the number of Users to be quantified and thus perform the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by Users of the service offered. For this, browsing is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services offered.
• Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the Owner has included on the Website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the Owner has included on the Website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it. Likewise, it is possible that when visiting a website or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion is published on the products or services offered, a cookie will be installed in the browser that will later serve advertising related to the search that has been carried out. , develop a control of the ads in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
3. Revocation and elimination of cookies.
The User can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on the equipment by configuring the options of the installed browser, in case he does not allow the installation of cookies in his browser, he may not be able to access any of the sections of the Website . Information on how to configure cookies according to the browser used can be found at the following links (links valid as of the date of publication of this text)
The Owner is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of the third parties included in the links of this Legal Notice.
4. Third party service providers.
|Provider’s name||Cookie purpose||Description of the purpose of the cookie||If you want more information about the use|
|Google Analytics||Web Analytics||Statistics of visits to the Website||http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/|
|Facebook Connect||Widget, Social||Connecting users with the social network||http://developers.facebook.com/|
|Facebook Custom Audience||Advertising||Management of advertising on the Website linked to social network||https://www.facebook.com/business/|
|Location||Maps service. Register the origin of the user and the keywords used. Generate a unique prefix for analytical purposes||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es|
The Owner declines any responsibility regarding the content and veracity of the information and privacy policies related to third-party cookies.
This policy was modified as of March 30, 2020.
5. Web Analytics – Google Analytics
This Website may use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool provided by Google, Inc., whose registered office is located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States («Google»). This tool allows the Owner to know the degree of involvement of Users with the Website, with the possibility of consulting various reports that describe how Users interact with the Website in order to improve it. Google Analytics collects information anonymously, that is, it reports the trends of the Website without identifying its users.
Google Analytics uses original «cookies», which are text files located on the computer, to track the interactions of Users on the Website. These cookies are used to store information such as, for example, the time of the visit, if the User has been to the site before and which site has recommended the User to visit this Website in question. Browsers do not share cookies from the same domain.
All computers and devices connected to the Internet are assigned a unique number known as the «Internet Protocol Address» or «IP Address». Since these numbers are often assigned based on country, IP addresses are often used to identify the country, state, and city from which the computer is connected to the Internet. Google Analytics records the IP address of the Users who visit the Website so that the Owner can know from which points of the planet the site is being visited. This method is called «IP geolocation». Google Analytics does not provide information about the actual IP address.
The Google Analytics service conditions prohibit the tracking or obtaining of personal data that identifies a person (such as, for example, name, email address or billing information, as well as other associated data) using Google Analytics or the association of personal information with web analytics data.
The Owner can control the information that Google can use and decide if it wants Google to use this data or not through the data sharing options of Google Analytics. The data is used to improve Google products and services.